Thursday, April 8, 2010

Puzzle Me This...


It's been a bit hectic at the office, and a long time since I've blogged, but when I came across a new ad campaign that blew my socks off, I had to share.

I don't know who the client is, or what the product is, or even what the ad looks like! So you may be wondering how interesting can this advertising campaign really be then? Well, the Johannes Leonardo agency hit the nail on the head with this one. Johannes Leonardo is sending New Yorkers on a mass hunt all around the subways of lower Manhattan and Brooklyn. There are 40 posters in all that showcase a piece of the advertisement. Johannes Leonardo is encouraging people to take pictures of the subway ads with their mobile devices and then get updates on the posters via their twitter account, #undergroundpuzzle.

The final pieced together ad is said to be so racy that it would have mainstream media racing for censor buttons. The pieced together ad will also finally reveal who the mysterious client is.

So kudos Johannes Leonardo. I mean really, who does'nt like a little mystery in their lives?

No comments:

Post a Comment